Thursday 24 January 2013

Beta Scarf Design Competition - It's a Bug's Life!


If you have time, please register and vote for my design! Closes on 30/1/13.


I have used some of my imagery from the current locations project to enter an online competition with Beta, a scarf design company who distribute scarves to Topshop and other companies. 
This is the design I have entered in to the competition:



Although I am working towards children's wear for the current Locations unit, I thought it was quite good practice to work on and hand in this competition, with only about a week until the deadline for it. It has proved I have been able to manage my time this week with lectures, workshops, and the several other personal projects I have organised for myself.

If you have time, please register and vote for my design! Closes on 30/1/13.

No comments:

Post a Comment