Wednesday 23 January 2013

Inspiration- The Game of Consequences:

During a discussion of my work in a tutorial on Monday, it was suggested I take on Andrew Kenny's personalised textiles idea. I have been looking at high-street and supermarket children's wear brands to based my line one. However I have been inspired to head towards a designer outcome because my concept is quite complex and original. 

A peer reminded me of the "Game of Consequences" where a group of people use a folded piece of paper and take turns to write part of a story. Explained better by Wikipedia:

And this is an example of an outcome of the game:




I like the idea of creating- or allowing children to create their own insect characters made up of random parts. I am going to upload drawings of parts of trains, planes and insects on to photoshop and create them like that for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment