Friday 5 October 2012

Intentions: Concept


Bringing the Seaside to Manchester:

What is it?
I want to create a range of Children’s prints based on a “Seaside” theme, which I have been inspired to carry out by my Summer Project.

How are you doing to do it?
Since I am based in Manchester, collecting on-going visual research based on this theme will prove difficult. Therefore, I aim to collect images from around the city with an “Urban” theme (roads, buildings, maps etc.).

I will use various drawing techniques, digital image making and my summer project visuals to create a fun, colourful seaside theme for Children.

This risk taking allows me to experiment by putting different themes together to create my final outcome.

I will use my blog and my sketchbook to document the progression of my project, my creative and reflective processes and how my on-going research is used create a final outcome.

Who cares?
Children’s interiors or fashion. Preparation is key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment