Saturday 13 October 2012

Oilily Childrens-wear

Following my last tutorial, I have done some research on Oilily children's wear. They design colourful, yet quite simple children's prints for dresses, leggings, trousers etc. 


I have looked at different garments as I don't know what I will be designing for yet. Some of the designs are blog and colourful, which I like. However, I quite like the more subtle design (3rd down). I think designers can get away with bold, obvious designs and patterns with children's wear, compared to women's fashion.
I have also looked at boy's wear too. I think its important to look at both sexes at this stage of my project (as well as different garments), especially since I have never done children's wear anyways. I love these jumpers for boys, featuring writing as well as images.


No comments:

Post a Comment